A PMARA "Member" is a person that fills out the application and pays annual dues of $20. This allows:
- Attendance to monthly meetings and other functions
- Access to the "Members Only" section of the Website
- Current Membership Directory
- Past Monthly Meeting Minutes
- Photos and Videos of past monthly meetings and events
- Discounts on merchandise, services, and activities
- Life Help information resources
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Life Success Stories of Fellow associates
- “Items for Sale” by Fellow associates
- "Thinking of You" – Identification of fellow associates experiencing a tough life challenge
- "In Memorandum" – paying tribute to those who have transcended
To join PMARA and become a "Member":
- Click the JOIN tab on the Home Page and complete the information requested.
- Submit your annual dues of $20:
- Confirm the profile information you are submitting is correct
- Click either INVOICE ME or PAY ONLINE
- If you select INVOICE ME, an invoice will be generated for your account and you can pay by check or online at a future time.
- If paying by check, mail your check to our Treasurer, Charlie Krausse. His address is 3330 Old Courthouse Road, Apt. E; North Chesterfield, VA 23236. When sending your check, please clearly print your name and address and include it with your check. Also please clearly write your phone number (with area code) and email address (if you have one).
- If you select PAY ONLINE, you can use either PayPal or a credit card to make your $20 dues payment immediately. Simply follow the instructions on the screen.
Your dues are for the calendar year and the rate of $20 is consistent. It will NOT be prorated no matter what date you join. Upon receiving the completed application and your dues, you will be sent an email containing instructions and information needed to sign in to the Members Only section on the PMARA website, and gain access to special member-only information.